Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thank goodness for Family


Ryan had a rough week 3. He went through a growth spurt...or what I think was one...and he was eating EVERY 2 hours. He was really fussy and I learned that he CANNOT tolerate onions. I mean, I can't even have the food I eat tough onions or he will go CRAZY. Thank goodness Diane, Francie, and Suzanne showed up. They literally saved the day since I was thinking of jumping off a cliff. hahaha.
They picked Ryan up at 4:30pm Friday afternoon when they got here and took care of him until we all left at 12:30pm Sunday afternoon. They did such a good job with him that I decided to ride home with them for a surprise week in Columbia. Mike was going to be traveling and instead of his parents coming to Alabama the following weekend, Mike just came to Columbia to take us back home and celebrate his birthday. It really worked out well. I had a chance to catch up on some sleep and get recharged as well as introduce him to some more family. Thank you SO MUCH Diane, Francie, and Suzanne!! I couldn't have gotten through that weekend without you!!!

No comments: