Wednesday, June 11, 2008

20 weeks - WOW

Ryan is now 20 weeks old...really close to 5 months now. I cannot believe it!!!

He is doing great and was getting on a great schedule - 3 naps a day and pretty good ones too! :)

Today I think he has blown the whole nap thing because he was up at 3:45am this morning until 4:30 and then back up at 5:15...the day started early for me!!!

He has now been asleep for....3.5 hours and counting!! I don't know if he is ever going to wake up. I have been in NUMEROUS times to make sure he is still breathing. He NEVER does this at this time of day. Guess he is making up for last night, but I bet this will be the TOTAL nap for the day. No break for Mommy later!! hahaha

Here he is in his jumperoo. He loves it and just turns and plays for ever...it is GREAT!!!!

No comments: