Thursday, December 18, 2008

just hanging out

Ryan getting ready for Christmas - taking time to check out the lights


Christmas is coming all too soon. We have been really busy trying to prepare for the season, but it never seems to fail...as much as I try to prepare, I always end up running around like crazy at the end.
Christmas is a little different this year - Mike's family is coming into town tomorrow and will be here until Sunday. So, we will open up our Christmas gifts in Birmingham this year. I have to say it is really nice having someone actually see our decorations. That has never happened before. ;)
These are just a few pics of Ryan from the last few days...
enjoy...


Daddy, what are you doing???

Let me see that ear...
Cool Computer!!
I found out they actually keep stuff in these cabinets... AWESOME...now I have a new game.
Bedtime hair...so cute!

1 comment: