Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday April 12



Easter is here and we had a great day!! (except for the fact that we were here by ourselves and didn't get to see any family. We definitely missed all of the get-togethers and the food!!)
Oh, and we missed getting to see Doc on his birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOC!! hope you had a great time celebrating in Europe!! Can't wait to see ALL of our family very soon.

here are some pictures from after church and before naptime. We went to the 8am service. So, we had time before nap at 10ish to go the park and take some pictures. Ryan had a BLAST running around and being chased by Daddy...he was so cute laughing and running away from Mike and straight into my arms to be "safe". Then he would turn around, cut his eyes at Mike and run giggling in the other way for the game to start all over.

Church was excellent...at least that was good since we were by ourselves. Our pastor always has such a relevant message. We get so much out of listening to him every week. It is a great start to our week.
Enjoy the pictures




2 comments:

TigerFamily said...

So glad y'all had a wonderful Easter. As always Ryan looks super cute in his "outfit":) I miss those Jon Jon's! Sadly we spent Easter at "home"...well not really b/c we still don't have one...since the kids were sick. You know...the carrier monkey ones....that bring home the silent but deadly tummy bug and share it with EVERYONE, yep...that's the one. So far the count is at 9 people down. I think my mom is going to put us through a bio hazard wash every time I bring the kids for a visit:) m

The Hardy Family said...

I love his Easter outfit and I'm glad you all had a fun one!! I hope I get to see you this week!!