Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mimi Visits and Doc comes too...






Ryan had such a blast over his spring break. I hated that I had to work the whole time, but Mimi kept him entertained every day. He LOVED it!!
They played hard with all of Ryan's toys and then went to the zoo when Doc got here for the weekend. Mike and I decided that since we had some built-in help that we would take the time to take a little trip for ourselves and celebrate our 8th anniversary!! Hard to believe...8 years!! WOW...time is FLYING by!
I am 29 weeks and doing good at this point. We got to lay out, go for walks, rent movies, go out to a nice restaurant and just, plain RELAX!! It was heaven. So wonderful in fact, that the last pictures is what my beautiful ankles/legs look like after a few days of rest. Can't even tell I am pregnant!! Hahaha...oh, if they only looked this way every other day of this pregnancy!! :)

No comments: