Friday, August 6, 2010

8 weeks - July 26

Life has been a blur lately...guess that is why I have only put pictures up instead of writing anything of significance. Kaitlyn had her 8 week check up on Monday and weighed 11 lbs 12 oz and was 23 in long. I knew she was getting bigger, but the length really surprised me. That means 3.5 inches in 8 short weeks. Maybe she will be lucky and be taller than her Mama. (not that this would be difficult!!)
She ran a fever on Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning and didn't sleep all that well. We played with neighbors and didn't do much else this week. We did have our first solo adventure to the pool on Thursday with Beth, Jake, and Walker next door. That was a lot of fun and, surprisingly, we were able to stay 2.5 hours. Both babies cooperated and the boys had a ball. They both have puddle jumpers and had no issues jumping in every where "all. by. my. self." (this is Ryan's new mantra)
Mike was out of town a bit so I did some days all. by. my. self. and I have to say that I definitely prefer to do this with a partner. Oh, and we sold my car and bought a new one. So excited about that. Mike has been scouring the ads online for WEEKS!!! Thank goodness that has been taken off of his list!!



Kait getting tickled and loving it!

don't have an official picture of the new car yet. hopefully soon!!

No comments: