Thursday, April 17, 2008

12 weeks and the new AWFUL schedule






Here are just some pics from Ryan over the past week. We were in Columbia last Wednesday-Monday while Mike and his Dad spent some time with Amy in Montana. I posted a couple of pics from that trip.
Ryan is doing great - well, I should say he was doing great. Sleeping from 8-6 consistently and sleeping during the day also for 4-6 hours. My life was turning around....until I decided to travel. I dropped Mike off in Atlanta on Wednesday afternoon and drove the rest of the 3 hour trip by myself. It was a race against the clock to get to Columbia without having Ryan wake up for a feeding. We made it, but barely. Ryan did pretty good in Columbia with getting back on his schedule. It took him a day or so, like usual, but he was back and going strong by Friday night. Well, I can't say that has been the same for the return trip. I picked Mike back up in Atlanta on Monday afternoon. Ryan did really well in the car - he usually does, and we got home fine. Well, now he hasn't slept AT ALL during the day since we got back and he is waking up 1-2 times during the night. What happened to my sweet sleeping baby??? AAAHHH!!
Hopefully this too shall pass. That is all I can think. I called the doctor today because I think his acid reflux is the culprit behind this new AWFUL schedule. I upped his dosage and he is down as I speak for the first time. I am crossing my fingers (and toes) that he will stay that way for a good amount of the afternoon.

1 comment: