Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Day Before THE BIG DAY!!

I am having SO MUCH FUN at Kid's Gym!
We had such a good day today. Kid's Gym was a blast and we ran some errands being SUCH a good boy. I have been sitting here thinking all day about this time last year. It is CRAZY that a WHOLE YEAR has already passed...I just can't believe it. Our little boy is turning ONE tomorrow. It just doesn't seem like he can be a whole number...

We have some fun things planned to celebrate the big day. Check back tomorrow and see how our first day as a One year old went...I still can't believe it!

Always on the move these days

Just checking things out before my next "skill" at Kid's Gym

He really thinks he needs to conquer this HUGE red ball

Ryan cracks me up with his new DVD player he got for Christmas...he now points to it when we get in the car. He watches the same video over and over agin. So enthralled. It just makes me laugh though because this is the only time of the day/week that he watches TV...I have to confine him to a chair to watch a video...funny...but I guess that is better than being a couch potato. :)

1 comment:

The Summers said...

Precious pictures! Happy Birthday, Ryan! Can't wait to watch you destroy the cake!