Friday, June 12, 2009

Rebecca's Shower 5/29/09

Rebecca, my cousin, is having a baby at the end of July... a little girl. Can't wait to meet Taylor.
So, we had a Family Shower for her while I was in town. It was so great to see everybody. We had such a good time hanging out and eating burgers and dogs. What a perfect Friday night!


Dot

Big Pop (according to the great-grandkids)
Pop - to the rest of us

Diane, Francie, Lori, Suzanne, Libby, Tyler
Rebecca and Amanda
Lori and Jonathan
Dad and Mom
aka: Pop and Gigi
My Little One holding court with all the "big kids" and LOVING IT!
See Tyler, this is how you do it

Ryan getting his first taste of Dirt Cake
Pop helping Ryan draw in "the Cave"
Weston, Ryan's new best friend and ever-present helper this night. Thank you so much!!
Me and the Munchkin
Last picture of the night
It is dark, and past my bedtime, but I am on my "island", I have my wonderful chalk, and my new best friend....LIFE IS GRAND!!

No comments: