Saturday, May 8, 2010

Friday, May 7






Big Day...May 7...
My 1st Mother's Day Event. We did Milk and Muffins at Ryan's school. How sweet!! I left from work to attend and was greeted by my little one with potted flower in hand. Of course, I almost had to pry it out of his hands to get a good look since munchkin seemed to think that it somehow belonged to him just because his fingers prints happened to grace the outside decoration. hmpf!
The next event was milk and muffins...that was great...until his teacher offered me milk. We all know how I feel about that. Thank goodness I was able to carefully slide that back onto the table before anyone noticed. :) The muffins were great and the kids were so sweet in trying to share the muffins that their little hands helped to make. We played and hung out for 30 minutes and all the children were so excited to see the Mommy's show up. It was so cute. So glad that I was able to go and see what Ryan is like at school with all the little girls. :) (he is only 1 of 2 boys in the class on any given day and Jake was out on Friday...so, that left Ryan with about 10 little girls.)
I took a picture of him this morning that turned out so sweet. I have been such a bad Mama lately. No pictures of Ryan...at all. I just haven't had that energy to get my camera out...pathetic, I know.
Also, above, a picture of Ryan with his teacher's - Miss Leigh and Miss Caroline -- both pregnant too and due in late September. pregnancy is definitely in the water around this town.

No comments: