Monday, March 21, 2011

yesterday, Sunday, March 20 - 1st day of spring!

Realized that it has been a while since I have actually taken any pics of the kids. I got them all dressed and ready to go to church and then decided at the last minute that there was just no way that I was going to make it there on time, by myself and still get to hear the singing, etc. So, I opted to stay at home and hang out. (mike is heading out for a business trip and couldn't go with us due to time...)
So, I thought since the children were dressed, why not "try" to get a picture. Ryan is not the best these days when it comes to taking pictures. He either does a really cheesy smile while saying cheese, or he talks the whole time you are snapping, so you get really weird facial expressions.
We are trying to teach him that the quicker he can smile happily, the quicker he can go. I mean, I am all for candids, but every once in a while I would like a picture that I can put in a frame, ya know?
Here are the fruits of my labor...




After our little photo shoot, the children decided to play for a while in the bathroom and Ryan's room...
2 "cute as ever" bottoms!!

Ryan with his train table
helping Kaitlyn with the activity cube

1 comment:

Jamie and Brooks said...

Love the pics! They look so cute, I have yet to get a really good one like that of the two of mine looking at the camera.