Saturday, May 7, 2011

So, without further ado...

Let me introduce you to....Baby #3!!!
Yes, we are pregnant again. Mike hates (and so does my family) when I say "we"...and it does sound kind of funny, but it is true. "WE" are pregnant again. Pregnant with our THIRD baby in less than 4 years...Can you key the insane music now. Because that is how I feel...insane. I was just finally grasping what it was like to have 2 children and wham...back at the beginning again!! I am not sure exactly how I will handle having 3 children who are barely 3.5 and younger, but from what everyone tells me (and from what I know must be God's humorous side), I can do it. It might not always be pretty, but I will survive this season of life too. :)
I am 14 weeks pregnant today. The baby is due November 5, but due to another c-section (because Kaitlyn was breech), I will be having the baby 5-7 days early. So, I can basically pick his/her birthday. That is kind of cool. We are kind of thinking Tuesday, November 1 for a number of reasons. Mainly though, we can't go into the hospital until Saturday, Oct. 29 at the earliest. This will put me in the hospital over the weekend (#1) and possibly without my doctor (#2), and it won't get me home in time for Halloween on that Monday night which I really don't want to miss with the current kiddos. So, with all of that said, I am thinking Tuesday, November 1. We will see how all of that works out. I am already showing way more than I did with R and K. (WAY MORE) I guess that is to be expected. I think I have been pregnant more months in the last 3-4 years than I haven't been. :)
I should enjoy this pregnancy though, because this. is. definitely. our. last!!!!!

Here are some pictures taken on Wednesday or our newest little munchkin


I am still really early, but they happen to grab this shot and couldn't tell if it was cord or "boy parts", but they seem to be leaning more towards boy...so, who knows. We go back for the "big ultrasound" on June 7.



Some pictures from Sunday after church.




These children NEVER both smile at the same time!!!

3 comments:

the hoppe pad said...

Congrats Ashley! How exciting! Ya'll are all so cute!

Fran said...

Congratulations, Ashley! I say "we're" when we're pregnant, too, b/c it is a joint thing, isn't it? :) Ward (our third) was born when Evie (oldest) was 3 1/2 and it was not as big of an adjustment to me as going from 1 to 2 children was. I hope you're feeling well and enjoying pregnancy!

Jamie and Brooks said...

Congrats! I just can't imagine, but I know you will do great! I have heard that going from 2 to 3 is a little easier than from 1 to 2, I'm just not brave enough to try it for myself-hehe. Love all the new pics, your kids are precious. Now you will get to have another beautiful baby since the others are growing up way too fast.