Sunday, October 30, 2011

39 weeks

I CANNOT believe that I will be having my 3rd baby (in less than 4 years) in 2 days from now. I mean, I only have one more wake up before it will be Birth Day for our newest little one. That is crazy!!! It cannot possibly be time for this. Mike and I are BOTH in denial...deep denial!! :)
While we are the most unprepared, we are at the same time the most prepared for this little boy. We know that there are going to be many struggles in the upcoming weeks with figuring how to take our family of 4 to a family of 5...especially with a demanding 3.5 yr old and 17 month old pulling us in many directions, but we also know that God had a plan for this one. God wanted us to be a family of 5 and God certainly made it happen. With that knowledge, I just grin and laugh nervously when everyone asks, "are you ready?" Well, I had better be. Come 8am Tuesday morning I am having this baby whether I am "ready" or not. So, I guess I will just say that I am the most excited to meet a new baby that I have ever been and the most scared to meet a new baby as I have ever been. :)

Here is me...the only pregnancy picture I have taken this time around. (that poor 3rd child!)

2 comments:

the hoppe pad said...

I'm thinking about you! Ya'll will be the cutest family of 5! Can't wait to hear all about it! Happy Halloween! Love,love, Caroline

Denver Window Coverings said...

Such an angel! Congrats parents!