Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's Fall!!

Love that it is finally turning into fall. I have been so ready for cooler temperatures and fall clothes. The children were dressed for church (and sporting team colors) and decided that they looked so cute why didn't I take some pictures of them. I happily obliged! Ryan was saying "Go Tigers!" We are trying to teach him about "Mommy's team" and "Daddy's team". Guess that means we need to be fair and get some USC gear for him too. I have had a good time watching some Clemson games here in Bama recently...now that they are actually on TV over here for a change. Ryan has really been picking up on which teams goes with which parent. Kind of cute since this is the first year he has taken an interest in sports.
Not much else to tell about this particular day...just a pretty Sunday catching up with some pictures of my sweet children.



No comments: