Friday, April 19, 2013








The week before Labor Day and preschool starting and I decide that all 3 children need a haircut. For Kaitlyn and Colin this is a first time experience. I went in with all 3 children (by myself) and got everyone up in a chair together. Ryan was an old pro at this. Kaitlyn was an excited ball of energy. She has been wanting  a haircut for months. Colin was a little less sure about the whole experience, but still did superbly considering he was 9 months old and he sat in the chair all by himself. I think they cleaned up pretty well and I think I will take back up next time! Haha
Having 3 kids at the hair place (at their ages) is a little nerve racking!

After baths the night of the haircut. (Colin crawled out of the picture)
If you are wondering what is wrong with Kaitlyn's head -- she fell and busted it open. It happened 3 weeks after we moved in. We were having a fence put in around the side yard to keep the children from the pool and I was in and out of the house on the porch dealing with the installation. Kaitlyn and Ryan were chasing eachother throughout the house in a circle. We had the TV (at the time) on a coffee table. The children had set up their bing bags near the table and were running and throwing themselves into it. Well, after so many tries, the bingbag ended up right BESIDE the table. I didn't notice since I was dealing with workers. Well, on the next round of running an launching at bingbags, came the inevitable thunk of forehead on corner of table. I knew it was bad before she even stood up. There was blood covering her and the bingbag in mere seconds. I grabbed her up and tried to get the blood to stop. ALL the kids are freaking out

No comments: