Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!


Most everyone knows that I love birthdays...all birthdays and I love half birthdays...or, at least I did before they brought me 6 months closer to 30!!!

Anyway, this is one of the many "firsts" that Mike and I get to experience with Ryan...his 6 month birthday!!!

We have been having so much fun with Ryan lately. He has such a little personality and is constantly amazing us with his curiousity!!

Ryan has a few favorites now - he LOVES being outside -- at the pool/lake is his favorite, but really anywhere outside. He LOVES people...everywhere - the bank, the grocery, my work...but he has loved his latest play date most of all. He LOVES his Dog that he sleeps with and the doggy that he lives with -- though Riley isn't so sure of Ryan. He loves to lick his face, but isn't quite sure what to make of Ryan when he sees little hands reaching his way. Ryan LOVES to sit up and play with his toys. This is new starting this week, but he has been entertaining himself playing with his mat, books, squishy cubes, teething toys. It is AWESOME because it FINALLY gives me a little breathing room!! :)

Ryan really is such a joy and Mike and I say all the time how lucky we are to have such a happy, smiley, healthy, bouncy baby boy!!


This is Ryan's new favorite face - hysterical!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow ... what a handsome little man. I love that face in the last pic. So adorable!