Friday, July 11, 2008

Our first time away



Mike and I finally had a break from our little man. We decided to head to Charleston for a little R&R on Wednesday. It was wonderful...we got to visit with MC & Billy and meet their new addition, Annie, we walked all around town, relaxed, met up with Brooks and Jamie at the Rooftop Bar, and had dinner at 82 Queen. What a perfect day and night!


Ryan stayed here at the all-inclusive hacienda, aka my parents house. My aunt Diane, and Cousin Suzanne came to help out since Mom is still not fully recovered from her surgery.


I have no doubt that Ryan had a wonderful time. There were outstanding reports every time we called to check in. He slept great, played great, strolled great, ate great, and NEVER cried! What more could I ask for? It is such a relief to go off and leave him and know that he is having such a good time that he doesn't even miss us. Thanks Diane and Suzanne for coming in to help out.


Here are a few pics from their 36 hours on the all-inclusive resort.





2 comments:

The Hardy Family said...

Hey Ashley,

How fun that you were able to get away for a little while with Mike! I know it's just what you needed! Ryan looks like he was well taken care of! I hope to see you soon!
Love,
Lea

Chris and Amy said...

Hey Girl-
I got this link from Kristen. Could he be any cuter? I absolutely love the little rolls on his legs! :) It looks like he is such a good baby and makes the cutest expressions. I'm having lunch with Kristen next week so I know we will be sharing updates on everyone. Have a great weekend!