Saturday, July 26, 2008

Play Date #2


Well, I can't say that these 2 days after 6 month shots have been fun. Ryan was up all of Thursday night and was out of sorts all day Friday. He has been a little happier today, but definitely not 100%. Out of 14 hours, he only slept 1.5...he has definitely kept me on my toes today. We are heading to Columbia in the morning so that Mike can fly to California. So, I am really hoping that by tomorrow Ryan is "cured" of the 6 month shots and starts acting like himself again. I miss my happy, sleeping baby.

We had a play date Friday afternoon at Ginger's. I took Ryan even though he woke up early from a nap and was definitely in a little "mood". We were able to stay about 45 minutes before he revved up to another breakdown. Jake and Brantley were having a good time though. So, check them out.



Jake with a new toy - Ryan's Diving Ring

Brantley so happy to see Daddy

My Little one Smiling and playing with Jake below

No comments: