Monday, August 11, 2008

Random

So, I have been slack this past week or so because I was just introduced to Facebook...wow...what an addiction that proves to be. So, I am just getting around to all of the pics from last week and the week before. I will try to do better now. :)

We were hanging out on Saturday and checking out the back yard because the weather here has been beautiful the last few days. Anyway, Mike is looking for spider webs...this is a full-time job as our yard seems to be infested by black widows. We found tons last summer and had pest people start coming out specifically to get rid of them. They come all the time and just came 2 weeks ago and last week we found 7 more...yes, SEVEN!!! 6 females and 1 male. The last one we found was in the gutter at the back corner of our house. We had to even bring over the neighbors to see. This isn't a great shot b/c I didn't have my zoom lens on, but this female had obviously been there awhile because she was HUGE!!!!

This is a pic of us...how we look everyday to go walk Riley. I don't think I will be able to keep this up much longer because Ryan is now 21lbs and 28" -- the 95% on everything. LARGE BOY!!

No comments: