Monday, August 25, 2008

7 months


Here are my pics from this week... I am 7 MONTHS OLD!!!! WOW!!!!

Mike kept Ryan on Saturday while I did some volunteering for Jr. League. It went well and Mike got some great pics... (for all you Clemson fans, don't worry, he will be sporting his Orange & White onesie on Saturday!!)

Look at my new teeth


Ryan cracks me up while playing...he scoots around in circles and crawls like an inch worm. It is pretty funny. His favorite thing to do right now is to chew/slobber/eat all of his books. He never wants to sit still to actually read one...but let him chew on it and he is happy forever!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow! Look at all of that hair...and cute teeth! He is growing so much. GAD can't wait to see him again. (That is Great Aunt Diane....how awful!)