Wednesday, November 5, 2008

40 weeks and counting

So much has happened in the last 3 weeks. So, I will update as I can today.
We finally got over our ear infection, but kept the cold/runny nose for almost 3 weeks. You will see it in many of these pics. :) Mike and I both caught it too. Got to love our wonderful immune systems. Though, I have to say, Mike proved that his was definitely better than mine last week. Anyway, we made it through those 2 weeks without too much fanfare, but I took some pictures either way. That leads us to this past week. We had such a fun week planned. 2 Halloween parties with my Mom's Groups, a live CD being recorded at our church, and finally Halloween night with both sets of parents arriving for the weekend, and to cap the whole week off Ryan was being dedicated at church on November 2.
Well, let me just say that none of last week actually happened - except the dedication....
I will tell you more in coming posts, but here are the posts from his 39th week...after the ear infection but before the real sickness began....

No comments: