Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween...or lack thereof

ok, so as I said...our immune systems would be further tested and Mike would win. It started Monday with strep, then came the stomach bug for Ryan. My parents got into town on Friday afternoon about 4pm....well come 5pm I was out and down for the count. I now had the stomach virus. Even though I lysoled and cloroxed my house to death, it still got me. Mike hasn't gotten it yet so we are hoping that he is in the clear. So, that means that Halloween didn't happen. (at least for me.) Ryan didn't get to dress up in his costume (though we are going to try to make that happen this week), but he did get to go outside and help hand out candy. I heard that he had a blast. Here is a pic of him Friday afternoon before my parents arrived and I contracted the evil stomach bug!

1 comment:

TigerFamily said...

Oh no! The "joys" of kids and germs:) I hope you are feeling better and the grandparents escaped untouched! It reminds me of Dec '06 when the boys got the dreaded tummy bug and passed it along to 8 people in our family! It was lovely. It even made it all the way to both sets of grandparents and one set of great grandparents...all the while Chris and I were living it up in NYC! Not to worry, i caught it upon returning home. Hope y'all have had your share for the winter. Can't wait to see "halloween" pics. m