Sunday, November 1, 2009

Last, but definitely not Least...

Alright, I have finally updated the blog with many posts below...but the most important, I saved for last...


Coming in June 2010, Ryan will be a BIG BROTHER!!
Ok, so now the cat is the out of the bag on the real reason I haven't been posting...I have been EXHAUSTED. On top of beginning work full-time again, I am dealing with the start of a pregnancy. Not always easy!! We are Thrilled to be adding to our family and will let everyone know in 11 weeks (or less) what this new little one will be.

5 comments:

mharper said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you! The pictures are precious!!

The Hardy Family said...

Wow, you've done a lot of catching up! :) All the pictures are so cute! Ryan is so adorable! It was great talking to you last week! Thank you for calling! I've missed chatting with you! I'm so happy for you and Mike expecting baby #2! I can't wait to find out what it is! Take care of yourself!

Jamie and Brooks said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you all. Can't wait to hear if Ryan will have a little sister or brother. Hope you are feeling OK.

Steven and Stephanie Cresap said...

So are we! Due in the same month girl!! I haven't really told anyone yet since it's so early...

Chris and Amy said...

Such exciting news! I love keeping up with your family through the blog. The pictures are always precious!