Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sweet college friends

I had a packed week while I was home. I got to celebrate an engagement with my sweet friend Emily. We are so excited for her and Brunson and praying continuously that he comes home swiftly and safely from Afghanistan. (of course I forgot my camera)
I had a playdate with my maid-of-honor, Jennie and her 2 little ones. So much fun to get some time to share our lives. It happens too infrequently. (again, forgot my camera)
Spent some time at a park with Regan and Lea and their kiddos. So fun to get out of the house for a while and do something different. Really enjoyed seeing y'all. Sorry I am CONSISTENTLY late!! Guess you can count on me for something...being late that is.
Lastly, I had a playdate with Lauren and Mary Catherine. They drove in from Charlotte and Conway for the morning and we had a great time with our 3 two year olds, a 6 month old, and Kaitlyn at 3 months. Finally remembered my camera. It was such a blessing to have sweet friends take the time out of their schedules to visit with me. I so appreciate it and can't wait to return the favor. Love you all and can't wait to see you again VERY SOON!

Lauren, Ashley and Mary Catherine
MC, Lauren and Maggie, Ashley and Kaitlyn
Annie and Ryan coloring on the sidewalk

MC and Maggie
Maggie

No comments: