Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Francie is visiting

Mike has had a lot of work trips lately and this week was a doozy. He had to travel to California and the Dominican Republic. He does both of these trips every year, but they usually fall on separate weeks. This time he was gone from Sunday at 6am until Saturday at midnight. It. was. a. long. week. Ryan misbehaved, misbehaved, misbehaved. We did have some fun though. We went to the pool, Francie and I went to lunch, had plans to have our nails done, went to Praise Baby small group at church, and had plans to get a pottery plate done of the children's hands like I did for Christmas. It was a busy week and we had a lot of things on our plate. We got up to the pool most days in the morning or afternoon (or both) and really had fun there. I need to get some pictures, but Ryan is swimming now without his puddle jumper. He jumps in, swims to me and then I help him to the stairs. Although he has swam a few times to the steps all by himself after he watched a little 6 yr old do it. He has NO FEAR. This is good and bad. Kaitlyn thinks she is just as big as Ryan and "swims" like he does holding onto a raft. Pretty wild when I have them both by myself, but manageable when I have help. :) (Thank you FRANCIE!!)
Here are some pictures we took one day she was here before we went to Praise Baby.

Francie is here!!
Sweet little boy (well, not this week, but usually)

Looks like Kaitlyn was saying, "Hi Daddy!!"

No comments: