Wednesday, June 8, 2011

May 31 - Kaitlyn's birthday in the backyard

Tuesday, May 31 was Kaitlyn's first birthday. We got up and did our usual thing and got ready for our first day of summer school. The kids are both going 2 days a week this summer and I am SO EXCITED!!! They really love where they go and love seeing their friends. I love the time that it gives me to get some things done without having 2 children to attend to.
So, we got up and went to school and came home for naptime. Of course, on this day, my children slept until after 5 and I had to go wake both of them up! (figures because I had something I wanted them to do)
So, we got up, went outside and had some pink and white cupcakes left over from Saturday. Kaitlyn had a blast chowing down on her birthday treat and had a great time crawling around with her baby buddies...
The older boys had fun too as they got "before-dinner" treats. It was a great day and we are so excited our baby girl is now officially ONE!

Before School

Ryan was NOT cooperating while trying to get a cute brother/sister shot.
Brantley is concentrating on his cupcake
Ryan and Jake
Kaitlyn and her baby buddies

No comments: