Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kaitlyn's 1st Birthday party!!!

May 31, 2011
It is hard for me to believe that a year has already passed in my (our) precious daughter's life. It does not seem possible that ONE. WHOLE. YEAR. AGO. I was just holding her in my arms for the first time. She has been such a blessing to our family. She has the sweetest little smile that lights up the room and reserves a grin for almost everyone she meets. She is laidback until she decides she wants something or wants some attention and then she makes those sweet little lungs of hers heard...loud and clear. I am constantly surprised by how much language she seems to grasp. She is waving, blowing kisses, and shaking her head both yes and no. Such amazing discoveries to me.
I cannot express how much joy she brings me...my sweet, sweet daughter...I love you.
Happy 1st Birthday!!

1 day
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months
Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Steven and Stephanie Cresap said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! Such a cutie and I loved seeing all the milestone pictures. I'm going to call you soon Ash - I promise!!