Monday, March 30, 2009

I love remotes!

This is the new normal around our house. Ryan knows where every remote is and can somehow work our complicated TV system. I don't know how he does it. I never let him play with remotes and one day he just walked up to one that I didn't realize was left out, pointed it at the TV and voila...instant action. He has been "hooked" ever since. You would think with the remote fascination would come TV show fascination, but no. The child will sit still to watch nothing...mainly because he NEVER sits still. :) the only time I have that he will watch a program is in the car. He loves the 2 dvds that I have in there. All of our other ones, he could care less!!

I guess this is a good thing, but man, what I wouldn't give for 15 minutes of "down" time!! hahaha





Also, Mimi and Doc sent a Boston hat for Easter....Ryan, of course, had to try them on.
I should mention also that the fabulous crocs Ryan has been wearing were an early Easter gift from Gigi and Pop. He loves BOTH gifts and I can see what he is going to be in for the rest of the spring and summer!

No comments: