Saturday, March 21, 2009

My sweet curls...gone forever

Ryan got his first haircut today. We took him up to Sports Clips - I know, I know...I really could have come up with something more cutesy for his first haircut, but it just didn't happen. So, off we went this morning before naptime to "get a little trim".
Well, by the time we left I had a full scale little toddler looking at me.
My baby is gone and in his place a happy, independent little toddler has emerged. Amazing transformation.

Ryan did such a great job while he was getting his hair cut. He sat in the booster for most of it and then I held him so she could do the last little bit of clean up around his ears. We walked outside and Ryan had a blast playing around some of the shops. After that outing and a short nap, we ventured to a pizza place that we have been wanting to try for a while and always put it off. Ryan did great in there too and ate a WHOLE PIECE of PIZZA. Wow...they were not small either. :)
He is now in bed and we are back to school on Monday. YEA!

PS. Doggy has definitely made the rounds with us this week. He has been to the zoo, to chick-fil-a, one a walk around Mtn. Brook, on EVERY walk in Ross Bridge, and finally to Sports Clips. Looks like someone is getting attached.


Not liking getting spritzed by water.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, such a handsome fella! I can't believe he is getting so big and eating a whole piece of pizza! Manning need to watch and learn! Regan :)

The Hardy Family said...

What a cute little fella!! We love Sports Clips although I wish I could learn to cut their hair because it's getting expensive taking 2 boys there once a month!! It's such a great boy place for haircuts though!! Ryan looks adorable!