Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring is Near

My Laid Back Child
Just a few random shots from this month.

We have been having fun the past 2 weeks getting outside and enjoying the weather.
It is spring break this week so I am trying to find things to fill our days....no school, no Kids Gym...AAAHHH...what's a Mom to do?

Crazy hair, crazy steps, crazy baby!!


I am ready to play. Look at all of Riley's balls I collected. How many more can I find....Riley...where are you?


Gigi and Pop Visit

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


Reading Books - one of my new favorite things.

Getting ready for a fight...


It's mine, no, I want it...fighting...you would think they were brothers they way they fight over toys!!


Looks like Jake won this round...

Oh well, off to another toy. :)

and the happy winner is Jake and the grocery cart....Beth, I am telling you...this should be the next purchase. He LOVES it!

Friends again!



1 comment:

The Summers said...

Hilarious!! I love it!