Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kaitlyn is here, Kaitlyn is here






Well, making her debut on the blog is....Kaitlyn Anne Madden!!!
She was born on May 31, 2010 at 8:55 am weighing 7lb 4oz and measuring 19.5 in. She weighed 1 more ounce than her big brother and was 1 inch shorter. She has a head FULL of hair -- black hair. Crazy!! I guess not too crazy though since I was born with black hair also. I just didn't expect it. She is sleeping well and eating well (though not gaining weight as fast as big brother -- thank goodness because he doubled his birth weight in his first 8 WEEKS!!) Hopefully I won't have another little bruiser on my hands and can actually carry this child around for a while! :)

Kaitlyn is sleeping about 18-20 hours right now and unfortunately (for us) those 4 hours of being awake are from 9pm-1am. Oh well, I have to say, the rest of the day with her is pretty easy compared to having Ryan at this same age who was only sleeping about 12 hours a day...I would have been so SPOILED if this was my first child!!

1 comment:

Fran said...

Congratulations, Ashley! So glad y'all are all adjusting well. She's precious!