Friday, June 11, 2010

the next day


Gotta Love how much I SWELL. Talk about elephant in the room...literally!! hahaha
Anyway, the second day after surgery was good. I was up and walking, took a shower, had some visitors, and had Ryan come by. He was just as interested in Baby Kait as he was the day before...which was AWESOME. I felt good, but my swelling (that I thought wouldn't occur with Kaitlyn because it wasn't so bad while pregnant) came on with a vengeance. Have you ever met anyone that came home from the hospital and gained 5 lbs? Well, now you have. That is right...had a 7lb baby and came home weighing an extra 5 lbs. How does THAT work out? Unfortunate to be sure...so, excuse the pictures of the EXTRA LARGE me. I can't even believe I am putting them on here really...what am I thinking?


Gotta love big pink bows!!
Ryan checking out kaitlyn when he got up to our room
As always, getting into a tickling fest with Daddy
Thank you Lea for the shirt. He looked SO CUTE in it!!

1 comment:

The Hardy Family said...

What sweet pictures! I'm so glad he liked the shirt! :) I'm glad he has adjusted well and loves his little sister! Congratulations on a beautiful little girl!!! I can't wait to meet her! Ash, you look great and will be back to normal soon enough!!!