Friday, June 11, 2010

Kaitlyn's Nursery






This time around I decided that I would sew all of the nursery things. I don't know How to sew, but I thought what a great time to learn...well, I can't believe it, but I did it.
I sewed her bumper, her crib skirt, the bed skirt, the pillows and the curtains. Not too shabby for someone who barely knew how to thread the machine at first. :)
We did a lot of Etsy shopping and I had a blast. I love the way it turned out. Now it is time to redo Ryan's room!!

3 comments:

The Hardy Family said...

You did an amazing job, girl!!! I love her nursery!! Way to go!!!

Chris and Amy said...

I'm so impressed. The room looks really cute!

Anonymous said...

Ash-
Wow! I'm so excited that I finally checked your blog. The nursery looks wonderful. Love all the pink. I'm very impressed with the pillows, curtains, bumper,etc.
Love,
Emily