Friday, June 11, 2010

We are home

Posing with Kaitlyn as soon as we got home from the hospital - she is 3 days old.

The nurses were so sweet. Once Ryan saw that me, Daddy, and Kaitlyn all had bracelets, he needed one too. So, a nice nurse went and made him one. He still had it on when we came home.
Ryan trying to "rock" Baby Kait
So sweet

We got home just as Gigi and Pop were returning from the pool with Ryan. (so excuse his attire)
Ryan ran right up to Kaitlyn and wanted to rock her in her seat and try to get the buckle undone. We had to explain that her seat did not need to rock all the way back and forth, but we had a hard time convincing him of that. He was adamant that he hold Baby Kait and so loving with her. Again, so far, so good.

1 comment:

The Summers said...

Aww...that is so sweet about the bracelet! I didn't even notice it! Such a sweet big brother!

Oh, and I'm very impressed with all the blogging! Keep it up! I know I live next door and see your beautiful children all the time, but I still love looking at their pics! :)