Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Finally, I am in a picture

I realized that Kaitlyn was 6 weeks old and except for the hospital, I have one picture of me and my precious daughter. So, after church I had Mike snap one of us and then a neighbor happened to be outside and took the one of the family. I really need to do better. I really want some professional ones before she gets too old. Of course, not sure if I want to document the "heavier" me. :) Maybe I will wait until I shed the baby weight. hahaha




2 comments:

The Hardy Family said...

I love all your new pictures!!! I've been so behind on checking blogs so I've just been looking at all your new posts. I've been thinking about you this week and how much fun it was seeing you, Ryan, your parents and meeting sweet Kaitlin. I can't wait to do it again!! I hope everything is continuing to go well for you. Kaitlin is so beautiful and I love the picture of the 2 of you. Take care and I'll talk to you soon!!

Chris and Amy said...

You look great and I love the picture of the family. So good looking!