Thursday, January 6, 2011

musings as I catch up

Don't you just love to come home to a clean house. Boy, I do. I love that freshly washed/clean smell that accompanies a house. Especially when you weren't the one to give it that smell!! HA Ha. I went off to the zoo with the kids and wahlah...I come home to a clean house. It doesn't get any better than this. We hang out in our fresh, clean house...watch a little Toy Story 3 that we got for Christmas, eat some lunch and have a little nap time....aaaahhhh...bliss.
Anyway, back to catching up. After having pictures made, and school pictures made, we went home for Thanksgiving. The friday before we went home, Kaitlyn starting doing full turns in the bed. My baby can now ROLL!! She is just getting too big for me!! :( So sad.
November 18 was a big day!! So, she rolled on Friday and by the day after Thanksgiving she was FINALLY sleeping through the night. This child has taken FOREVER to master this skill. It, unfortunately, didn't last very long as about 10 days later she got a cold that kept her up all night and forced her to have to sleep in her swing for the little bit that she actually slept. Bummer, I have to say. But, either way, big week for her - rolling and sleeping through the night.
Also, while at home, we had a good friend's wedding shower. So excited to be doing this!!
Emily, we couldn't be happier for you and Brunson. Cannot wait for April 2!!

Em's fam
Em modeling her new apron. I liked it so much I asked for one for Christmas!!
Regan, Emma Jean, Jane, Emily, Misty, Beverly, Farah, Jan, Me, Mom, Molly, Kristen
Wow, that is a lot of girls.

No comments: